Excited to share with you Kristie’s experience at the boudoir studio! I think her reasons for choosing to do a shoot are super relatable and shows up that boudoir is about EMPOWERMENT! <3
1) Why did you do a Boudoir shoot at Boudoir by Nomi?
I did the photoshoot because I was going through a tough time with an ex who, in many ways, would say I was not good enough for him. I wanted to feel sexy and powerful.
2) What was the experience like at the New York City Boudoir photo studio?
I had the most amazing experience doing this shoot. It made me feel special. From getting my hair done, my makeup and wardrobe changes, I felt pampered. It was exactly what I needed.
3) How did you feel after the boudoir shoot?
I felt like I was on top of the world after the shoot. ‘Nothing can stop me now’
4) What does it feel like to have your boudoir photos?
The photos came out BEAUTIFUL! I couldn’t believe it was me
5) What would you say to someone who is thinking about doing a boudoir shoot?
I’d say to definitely do the shoot. Sometimes we all need that little boost of confidence and that’s exactly what I got from this.