The most socially conscious act we can take right now is staying home. Because of this, you may be feeling a bit bored and wanting a creative activity to engage in.
I’ve created BIY: Boudoir-It-Yourself, a LIVE online course that lets you in on the secret ingredients to my boudoir sessions.
Engaging in BIY will allow you to learn new ways you can have ownership over your body. This can be especially useful during a time where it feels like there is little we can control.
Included in BIY will be 6x live sessions in a private Facebook group where I go over:
- Photo skills with your cell-phone, lighting techniques, composition
- Boudoir Mindset- What boudoir is about and helpful tips to get you in the mood
- Boudoir wardrobe – Items you already have around the house for beautiful and fun images. We will also go over how you know it fits well. There may be some fun props around your home you can use too 🙂
- Photo Posing – I’ll be demonstrating different ways to angle your body to take the most flattering photos where you highlight your assets.
- 2x Opportunities to share photos (lingerie photos, no nude) for a live photo-crit with me for feedback.
Join the course now because I won’t be doing this live again (can’t wait to get back to the studio when the time is right!).
The course is open for enrollment now!
Some last notes:
– Anyone can do this, we all are capable of being successful at this program. All you need to do is be eager to learn.
– You can do this by yourself or with someone else. It works both ways!
– We can help make the world a better place in so many ways, one that we are helping move forward with this program is body awareness and celebration.
Click here and enroll now!